Thursday, December 31, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
Sunday, March 01, 2009
"XRay Eyeballs is OJ and Carly (from NYC rockers Golden Triangle) new drum machine driven dark punk project. Bathed in reverb, low fi sheen, and weirdo grit, XRay Eyeballs sounds like two drifter kids covered in makeup and glitter trying to escape a dead city skyline proclaiming there love for each other as the world just passes them by. Creeped out and charming all at once. If the world died but the songs kept playing. Artwork by SDREED."
plus we're playing out 2nd show on March 4, Wednesday, at Monster Island Basement, at the back of 210 Kent Ave. with
the Weakends (from France, Rob's House Records)
Shitty Reality (Vivian Girls' solo project)
999999999 (Tunnel of Love dude)
be there or be square
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
nightwalkers2 - xray eyeballs
You can download Nightwalkers HERE for FREE - always free
And on Feb 26th Thursday our friend Micki Pellerano has put together a party for Drunk Driver's record release. This will also be our first show. Here's the lineup + address:
- DRUNKDRIVER (7" release show.
1, 2, 3, 4 i don't like you and stuff)
- LIQUOR STORE (they mastubated into your pomade.
laughs were had at your expense)
- TWIN STUMPS (sound like flipper or drunks with guns or rusted shut if flipper or drunks with guns or rusted shut were ever on heroin)
- MASSIVE HEADACHE (liam from cause co-motion/greatest bartender on the planet's new project. he says it's harsh. harsh rules (ps.
sorrry if this is not the actual name of your band))
- SKIN DRINK (the man behind cult of youth now has an industrial project. this is his industrial project.
it will be good)
- X RAY EYEBALLS ( oj and carley from golden triangle)
- RED DAWN 2 (allison from awesome color and wolfy from roxy pain)
@the diego soto velez center
suiffolk between rivington and delanacey